|Name of Organization:
||Public Health Solutions
||Clinical Case Manager
|Part-time or Full-time:
||New York City, New York
||Public Health Solutions provides Ryan White funding to the New York City Human Resources Administration (HRA) Office of Health and Mental Health Services (OHMHS), to operate the Assessment and Referral Team (ART), which provides time-limited, home-based, specialized case management services for individuals with HIV/AIDS, a serious mental illness, and significant unmet needs. ART has two components: home-based psychiatric assessment services provided by the Visiting Psychiatric Service of the OHMHS, and specialized case management services provided when the psychiatric assessment determines that a client has a serious mental illness and unmet service needs.
ART is seeking to fill one vacancy for the position of Clinical Case Manager. The Clinical Case Manager works collaboratively with various providers to identify barriers to treatment, facilitate linkage to services, and promote treatment adherence.
Specifically, the Clinical Case Manager will:
• Conduct initial and weekly home visits
• Compile psychosocial assessments and individualized service plans
• Facilitate linkage to medical, mental health, and/or substance use services, coordinate referrals to supportive housing and conduct follow-up encounters to promote and improve treatment adherence
• Accompaniment to and from appointments, when indicated
• Maintain program documentation and record monthly service deliveries via eSHARE (Electronic System for HIV/AIDS Reporting & Evaluation)
• Participate in agency meetings and community-based case conferences.
• Ongoing coordination with HASA and other service providers
||Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field.
• Willingness to conduct weekly home visits.
• 1-2 years’ experience working with the mental health, substance use, and/or HIV/AIDS populations preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and data entry.
• Must possess organization, adaptation and Cultural Competence skills.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) required.
PHS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women, people of color, persons with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals, and veterans.
|How to Apply:
||To apply, please follow this link: