Please read the "Equipment Request and Usage Policy" prior to
filling out the form below.
- Please reserve equipment at least 24 hours in advance. The
sooner you request the equipment, the better the chance that it
will be available for your reservation.
- To request and reserve equipment for classroom usage please
fill out the web form below.
- Once the staff has confirmed that equipment is available for
the time you requested, we will notify you of the reservation via
- Equipment will be loaned out on a first come first served basis
with preference given to classroom usage.
- Equipment for use at UB SSW conferences only and will be
available as long as no one else requests the equipment for
classroom use at that time. Some restrictions may apply.
- All equipment must be returned the day that it is
- The equipment must be returned to the main office in 685 Baldy
Hall. If it is after normal business hours, the equipment must be
returned to 47 D Baldy Hall, using the keys attached to the
equipment. No Equipment is to be left in Faculty offices or
taken off campus after hours. This is a requirement in
order to better facilitate use of the equipment by other faculty
early in the morning.
- NO equipment will be loaned out for classes on South Campus.
For classes in the Ellicott Complex, equipment may be limited.
- Students are not allowed to request equipment. If a
student needs equipment for the class, it is the faculty
members’ responsibility to reserve the equipment. We are now
requiring the faculty members to come and pick up and drop off the
equipment. No equipment will be released to students.
Questions regarding policy, please speak to the Technology