We are searching for a colleague to join our school in a clinical faculty position (1 position, open rank, non-tenure track). The successful candidate for this non-tenure track position will have a doctorate in Social Work or a related discipline, an MSW, and be eligible for clinical licensure in social work. Duties include teaching in the MSW program (online and seated courses) and the soon-to-be launched online DSW program, advising students, and other faculty responsibilities. Experience teaching online is preferred, but not required. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. For further information please contact Dr. Catherine N Dulmus, recruitment committee chair at email@example.com.
We are searching for an exceptional colleague to join our faculty as an endowed chair (1 position) and welcome nominations for this senior faculty position. A doctorate degree and an outstanding record of teaching, scholarship and externally funded research are required. Professional leadership at the national/international levels is desired. Though an MSW is preferred, we welcome applicants with a shared identity and scholarly interest from related fields.
Applicants are required to complete online applications at UB Jobs. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. For further information contact Dr. Catherine N Dulmus, recruitment committee chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Resource Management unit of the School of Social Work is seeking a self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast-paced, team environment. This individual will have the opportunity to learn and grow within an evolving work environment. He/she will provide support for the School to fulfill budgetary and personnel functions in a deadline-driven setting. Effective communication skills along with a heightened focus on attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of all paperwork will ensure a successful candidate.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited
• Managing incoming correspondence to decide appropriate action.
• Determining account and funding source for School expenditures.
• Processing travel reimbursements, purchase requests, appointments, etc.
• Administering and reconciling all State, Research Foundation Indirect, and UB Foundation accounts, as well as unit budgets within the School.
• Collaborating with Senior Staff Assistant in executing fiscal year budget closeout and start-up of subsequent year.
• Managing employee paperwork, including determining employee appointment type, and ensuring appointments are processed in a timely manner.
• Developing School financial reports, performing trend analysis, and identifying and summarizing variances in account activity, etc.
• Analyzing expenditure data in conjunction with the School’s annual resource planning process.
• Identifying and communicating University and School policies and procedures to employees.
• Coordinating with Senior Staff Assistant on the implementation of new University processes within the School.
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders to strive for operational excellence.
• Monitoring unit budgets and executing budget transfers within units.
• Organizing and tracking staff program and appraisals.
• Monitoring and reviewing time and attendance.
For more information including qualifications, salary, etc., please visit the positing directly.
We continually look for qualified, online-experienced, adjunct faculty with at least two years post-MSW practice experience who have a strong interest in teaching MSW students at the foundation and advanced levels. These opportunities also include online course development. If you have taught in an online environment (MSW program or otherwise) and are interested in applying for an adjunct faculty position, please apply through the UB Jobs link below. Questions may be directed to Kathryn Kendall at email@example.com.